- Compass: The ability to know the cardinal directions can be incredibly important if you’re ever lost in the woods. This compact compass can quickly help you distinguish North from South and East from West.
- Signaling Mirror: With this mirror you’ll be able to reflect the sun’s light towards those who might be able to rescue you. Capable of reflecting light for several miles, this mirror could prove invaluable if you need to be located by rescuers.
- Flint starter: With the flint starter you can create a fire to help keep you warm. Even works when wet.
- Lanyard: A lanyard can quickly turn into a valuable tool. Use it to set traps for animals, as fishing line, or even to tie branches together to form an impromptu shelter. Made of nylon, it won’t rot if wet.
- Whistle: The 5-in-1 whistle has an incredibly loud and piercing whistle attached to the end. This whistle can be heard over a mile away and is a great way to reach people when your voice only carries so far.
- Waterproof container: The 5-in-1 whistle has a waterproof container that can be used to hold waterproof matches, fishing hooks and other small objects that you don’t want getting wet.
Whether you realize it or not, this little device might be one of the most important devices you own for your survival kit or camping bag.
And for the price, you can’t afford to be without the 5-in-1 Whistle.