Environmentally Friendly and Biodegradable Soap Keeps You Clean
Trying to keep your hygiene is the great outdoors is hard. You don’t want bar soap that is just too messy after you use it. Also,most regular soaps are dangerous for the environment with their bad chemicals.
Coghlan’s Camp Soap is made from a special biodegradable formula that’s environmentally friendly but powerful enough to keep you clean and healthy. It stores in a bottle with a snap-shut lid, so there’s no mess for you to deal with. Coghlan’s is non-toxic, so it’s safe to use to clean anything. Use it to wash your hands, face, hair, dishes, and even your laundry. Even those who have allergies or sensitive skin will be pleasantly surprised by how gentle Coghlan’s Camp Soap is. The soap is concentrated, so this small bottle will last a long time.
Coghlan’s Camp Soap Features:
- Kills Germs: The organic ingredients in Coghlan’s Camp Soap kills germs and is gentle on your skin.
- Multiple Uses: Use Coghlan’s for more than just your hands. Use it to wash your face, hair, dishes, and even your laundry.
- Biodegradable: Coghlan’s is biodegradable, so you can safely use it outside and let it pour on the ground. Coghlan’s organic ingredients won’t harm the environment.
- Non-toxic: The non-toxic formula used in this camp soap is much safer than standard soaps.
- Hypoallergenic: Those who have sensitive skin or have allergic reactions to regular soap can safely use Coghlan’s without triggering a reaction.
- Effective in Small Amounts: The gel in Coghlan’s Camp Soap is concentrated, so a little drop goes a long way. This little bottle will last a long time.
- Mess-Free: Bar soap is extremely messy once it gets wet. Coghlan’s is bottled, so just close the cap when you’re done and there’s no mess. It won’t leak in your backpack.
Coghlan’s Camp Soap Specs:
- Volume: 4 fl. oz.
- Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Peg-150 Distearate, Fragrance, D & C Green #5, Yellow #5